Hey guys, welcome back to our blog. It’s been a while because we have been moving into uni, but now we’ve settled down its time for some new content.
I’m going to share with you guys all my favourite Autumm/Winter lippies so you can slay this season. They are all affordable and all great for women of colour. I’ll also be telling you guys some ways to spice it up and make the lipsticks pop!
1. The first lipstick is sleek ‘Smother’, this is a glossy lipstick that had a dark pink look. It’s great with a darker liner to make it look more fierce!
2. The next lipstick is one of my all time favourites! It’s Mac’s ‘Antique Velvet’, this is a matte reddish-brown lipstick and it’s s great nude for darker women of colour. I usually wear it with a darker brown liner to give it more depth. To spice it up I sometimes use the Kyle metallic lipkit in ‘King K’ in the middle to give an ombre metallic look. I promise you everyone will be asking about it.
3. My third favourite is Make up revolutions ‘Make me tonight’. Just as suggested in the name this lipstick is great at night time. It is a glossy dark purple and it doesn’t really need any additions to it.
4. My fourth colour is Mac’s ‘Instigator’. This is a dark purple like the previous lipstick but it is matte. The great thing I love about this lipstick is its longevity and it also has the ability to stay on through eating 🙂
5. My goth favourite color is Make up revolutions lip lawyer in ‘Vamp’ this lipstick is one of my favourites. It’s an extremely matte dark purple and to spice it up I again use a metallic lipstick is the middle which turn purple and automatically gives me a sparkly purple ombré. This is great for nights out and looks great with a silver smoky eye 😉
6. My final favourite is another of Make up revolutions lip laquers but I’m the colour ‘Black Heart’. This colour is a very dark purple which is basically almost black. It’s great for a winter gothic look and also looks great with ombré.
Peace and love